1/05/2015

201...5?

Wow, I gave "I'm coming to this later" a whole new meaning...
Well, I got a new laptop so there's no real reason to be lazy anymore haha!
I still have the blogspot app on my cellphone but to be honest, I just feel totally stupid to sit in a corner typing for longer than some minutes.
Taking the time for it gives me also the feeling of writing full hearted.
Okay, so the last post was in april... I'm so bad at keeping good memories in the right time order, so I just post 2 things that were important (and not too private to tell) to me in 2014.

Conventions/Cosplays/Sewing
My biggest moment and also a kind of childhood dream came true was that I had the chance to meet Shinji Hashimoto. For those who don't know, Shinji Hashimoto is the Producer of the game series Final Fantasy VII-XV.
It was a small meet and greet and actually only an opportunity for BigPoint workers, but since my boyfriend is working there he was allowed to bring one more person (I was never so thankful for a guestpass!).
It was a small Q&A round and after that you had the chance of getting something signed or taking a picture with him.
Hearing all his answers was very interesting and also warmhearted how he was talking about every game like it was one of his children.
It definitely gave me back all those feelings I had while playing the games and influenced my list of cosplays very hard.
I hope he's going to finish FFXV soon so that he won't need to make more bad daily records like he said haha!


Last years cosplay season was a bit short for me.
I just went to two conventions (Dokomi & Connichi) and made only 4 Cosplays (from which 2 of them were school Uniforms), which is compared to my last years really not much.
But I still had fun on both, the conventions and the cosplays, so it's not a sign of getting used to this hobby.
Same goes for Lolita, in the entire year, I had not more than 3 times the opportunity to wear it more than only casual and I also didn't bought or made anything new.
Let's see how this year is going to be, my list is planned as usual ♡

Pics by NimmerM,Rubyrelle,VH-Visions & Acorea. You can find more here

 Dancing
As you might remember from my last post in April, I just started to work together with my girls on a new dancegroup. Compared to my other hobby we made a LOT in these 8 months!
We found a new dancing room for practise, gave our group a name and founded Misrude a month later (may 18th).
After that, we made 8 short introducing videos, an introducing shooting, made our first group cover, entered a dance contest with a different song and finished a third group cover and our last one for 2014:
"Whatcha doin' today" from 4minute

 
It's ironic how an old hobby you didn't pay attention for years can become so intense again and gives you new friends for a lifetime.
Someone once said, that your dancing crew will always be your 2nd family and I totally agree with that. Last Sunday we had our first real meeting again and even after 5 hours of just sitting together we still had way too much to talk about
(Gitte aka Miss Brigitte has some nice pictures on her blog from our christmas gifts ♡ everyone got mostly the same, just a bit more personalized).
I wish and hope that this year is going to be even more succesfull than last year, so that we can say 2015 was our year.
If you're interested in more footage and/or are maybe just curious what I'm talking about just check out our Facebook Page or our YouTube Channel


 Well, that was my 2014 in a very short post. Let's see if I get a blogging routine again. 2015, Here we go~★

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen