Alright, still no own Laptop only my Blogger App.
I don't know where to start, there are actually only few things happening again that are actually interesting.
Let's start with 29th of march, because that day was very funny! My dance girls and me had a pole dance lesson! Mila had a giftcard so that we all could take a lesson for beginners. I personally was too late (thank you again for that HVV!) but it was so much fun! We learned some simple beginner moves and made a small choreo but everyone was very sad because the lesson ended while everyone just started to really enjoy it. I personally totally recommend it if you should have the chance to try it out! I had bruises and a bit sore muscles but it was definitely worth it!
The rest of the day was also great I could finally enjoy the sunny weather with my dance girls and talked to them♥ Since we all didn't had any practice since december and everyone was busy, this coming together felt really good! And starting with april we start with practice again! We finally found a new danceroom which is not too expensive and also decided already our next projects.
And from one hobby to the other, the cosplay season started again! I know I started with my "Litchi Project" here, but I just always forget to take some work in progress pictures. I did only a few gonna add them later (you know the prob).
Anything else? No big things, I'm playing Animal Crossing & Bravely Default when I have the time (BD was a white day gift from Chris, we might not celebrate the event, but it was a nice coincidense getting a white gift from your Boyfriend at the white day (which is the 14th of march for those who don't know)) and started to sew my cosplay things for the Dokomi.
And in April we celebrated Sam's Birthday in a small group. It was fun, except that some stupid people stole my shoes... But I don't think about that anymore it's a thing that happened and well, to think positive about it, I don't need my boots the next time since the weather is getting warmer. Sam made a veeery delicious Baileys Cake♥
Another big thing that happened last weekend was BrawlOne #7, but I gonna come to this later.
4/29/2014
Powpowpow!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen