Well next to the little belated christmas dinner I had with my Misrude girls, of course we trained our next cover and filmed it!
I can't really give you much news right now, because we're revealing the video next week, but keep an eye on our Page if you're more interested. :)
Something I also did in january, was helping out at the Peppermint Anime Festival for Peppermint Anime iself. The festival took place in 4 different places in germany and in Vienna.
My Job was acutally simple, giving out the tickets, helping out at the little booth, checking the cinema halls before and after every movie and be a walking information point ;)
Eventhough the day started very early for me (I woke up at 5am) and at the end (around 9:30pm) I was more than exhausted but I had my fun and the peppermint crew was very funny and caring.
I can even say, that I'm helping out for them again! But I come to this when I have more informations.
And next to two family birthdays (my aunt and my little cousin) those were my biggest highlights in january :O
Not much interesting, I know. Let's see how february is going to be.
At the end, my personal song of the month that I found. I saw an interview with the artists before I heard the song and it personally touched me. I like it when the story behind a song has a very personal meaning to the artist.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen