2/02/2014

Farewell Birthday in Berlin

Good morning everyone!
(As you will read why, gonna add pics later on)
Yeah I know I promised to try to keep my blog more updated with the mobile app since I don't have a laptop atm. To be honest the app is ok if you don't write very much or something specific.
Pictures can be only put at the bottom of the entry and you can't move them around (I re-edited my pics always on my friends laptops) which kind of sucks since I think it makes a blog more interesting and gives some of the sentences a more personal touch but it doesn't makes sence to have them all at the bottom and you need to check up again to where this pic belonged to. One pluspoint is that you can change the writing font between fat and curvy. Another well let's say neutral point is that there is a button to use for putting links Inside your entry but somehow its not really function and I personally like it more if you for example just have a word to klick on instead of a link itself but well maybe I just need to figure this out a bit more (neutral point because hey, they tried :P).
But yeah the reason I'm sitting here now, holding my cellphone and typing like most of the teenage girls using whatsapp instead of talking to each other (that's no joke it's only 10am here and I already saw 2 groups of girls like that!) is that I'm on my way to Berlin! And because I have enough time in the train I'm writing "live", but take a second look later on. It's Fahr's birthday party, and since I didn't saw her for a year now (last time we really talked was when I "accidently" met her in a supermarket near the Leipzig Bookfair) and she's going to move to england in late may. I didn't want to miss the chance to meet her the last time before I can't visit her for a probably longer time than a year.
Something wich was really disturbing was the fact that it was almost noon and the whole train still smelled like one big beer/other alcohol/homeless people party and on every place to sit were still beer bottles, cans, used newspapers and things I didn't wanted to look too close. Might sound odd but I just never had a train that dirty even when I was driving the train early in the morning after a party or after a football match or anything.
From hamburg to uelzen and from uelzen to stendal everything was fine only on my last 45min to berlin the too perfect trainride ended.
Where everything was still fine...
My train from stendal to berlin had a delay from about 40min which wouldn't be the worst but stendal's trainstation was veeery small and the only café didn't allowed me to stay some minutes inside to keep myself warm and everything was way too expensive so I stayed outside in the cold freezing 'till the train arrived. And the train was full of school classes... I could catched a place after pushing myself from one end of the train to the other and was still in the middle of all chit chat. One class on a trip is already noisy but almost 5-7? Maybe you can imagine how often someone step on my shoe or how many chips and playcards were thrown in my direction... Well at least I had a seat and my music and only half instead of an full hour to wait for some of the others.
Arriving in berlin, Sarah's girlfriend Josi was so kind and waited with me until fahr and the others were meeting. I also didn't really talked to her since connichi and even there was not much time for more than a "hi how are you bye" conversation. After I catched up with Fahr, Bibi, (a different) Sarah and some of her friends, Josi left already and we went to our hostel to check-in and Bibi & Sarah dressed up.
The hostel itself was very nice! It's called "3 little pigs" and was a convent back in the 19th century. It was cheap, clean, easy to get there (9min away from central station) and what you saw on the internet is what you got. It's definitely on my fav list if I should need a place to stay in berlin again.
 After getting ready, we went for a short break to get some dinner (some kind of traditional japanese restaurant) and after that to the j-store to take some puris. Time was rushing, it was already 7pm and so we started our walk to Kim's Karaoke, the karaoke bar where Fahr reserved a big table for 8pm.
cozy small, traditional and delicoius!
 It think in total we were about 20 people and had a lot of fun! There were 2 other birthday parties too and so the whole night was very busy!
I met a lot of nice new people, sang through the night and had very delicious birthday cakes! (Two friends of Fahr brought some very awesome birthday cakes!)
Sooo delicious!
 The party was still going on but around 2am we went back to the hostel because Bibi & Sarah needed to get their train again at 9am. So we went asleep for 4hours and Fahr was so sweet to pick us up again to say goodbye (she must have slept like only an hour and was actually sick the whole week before).
And so they both bought their breakfast, everyone said goodbye, the 2 took their train and now I'm here, walking around, shopping a bit, eating my own breakfast and waiting for my train to arrive at 1:30pm.
It was a very nice saturday, I don't have my voice anymore and definitely not enough sleep. But thats just fine and I'm really really happy that fahr is coming up again to kiel around march for a short time to pick up her things before she finally moves to england.
Maybe we can even try to get a last EAT CAKE together let's see!
To Berlin I need to say, it doesn't matter how often I already went here, without visiting friends, this city is really nothing for me. Berlin has its own charme I don't deny that, but there's something, let's call it that special chemistry that just doesn't match (With Düsseldorf for example, I fell automatically in love with the oldtown the first time I went there).
Train is arriving in a hour and I don't have anything interesting more to say (just want to take some rest in the train).
See you again in august Berlin!
  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen