2/24/2013

Lolita 52 Challenge Question 24

(I'm sorry, I'm lying sick in my bed with Stomach Bug so I just copied some pictured out of the Internet. I'm going to replace them as soon as I get better!)

So here's my second question:

24. What's in my makeup bag

Yes sick little me in the background |D
My Basic

Coverstick (01 matt sand) Concealer (03 soft nude) Compact Powder (01 natural beige) - essence

I'm mostly using my daily Make-up from essence, because I'm using this very often and need to buy it more than the usual and since its cheaper than other cometic products I'm not getting that fast broke xD

Same goes with my Make-up, but I exchanged it with the BB Cream from Nivea (Nivea actually was my first Make-Up arranger, but they took the Cosmetic Series out, still don't know why.) and before that, I used a Face & Body Foundation from M.A.C

S & N Make-Up (02 sand beige) - essence | BB Cream Light - Nivea | Face & Body Foundation (C2) - M.A.C

For my Eyes

I'm using 2 different Kajal's for my eyes, one from essence and one from chanel. Same thing here, for my daily make up i'm using the essence one, for special things the one from chanel. I guess I don't need to tell how much better the Chanel one actually works right?
(And the reason why I need one Kajal extra is, that I personally feel very uncomfortable without make up while I'm working with people I don't know, and since I sitting at a cashier at the moment, I'm using one very often (almost daily). But I don't have any problems to walk around in the City without Make-up or meeting my friends. I know, it's ironic.)

Kajal (01 black) - essence | Le crayon Khôl (61 Noir) - Chanel


For the Mascara I bought myself a multi effect mascara from essence but this was my first make-up product from them which disappointed me. But since my mother was also disappointed with her new mascara we both just changed them. And so I'm using one from Maybelline and I'm totally satisfied with it (I think I'm going to make some before after pics, to show how good this one actually works for me)
(btw, I'm not using any Liquid Eyeliner because it seems that I'm allergic to most of them)

Colossal Volume Express Mascara (Cat eyes) - Maybelline Jade
 
A thing that I'm not using that often are eye shadows, so thats why I'm only having 2 in my make up bag, 2 colours which i'm using the most. I do have other colours at home but most of them are really not a thing to use for casual outfits (like my beloved Car Crashed red from Miss X Cosmetics, made from Amelia Arsenic aka Desrtoyx from Angelspit. She is still one of my Idols :) ) and we're still talking about Make up in my make up bag! ;)

Duo Eyeshadow (06 caramel brown) Eyeshadow Matt (07 Onyx) - Rival de Loop

For my Lips

My Lips are the least part, I'm doing. I'm mostly only using some Lip balm but when I'm in the mood for it, I'm using either a dark Lipgloss, a light lipstick OR my very red Lipstick

Cokour Effect Max Cube Gloss (11 spicy plum) - Max Factor | Hydrabase Lipstick (48 English Rose) - Chanel

And well, thats it from my Make-up Bag :)






2 Kommentare:

  1. Very nice post! I found it interesting and it inspired me to try some new products. Thank you and I hope you'll get better soon, poor dear!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke dir! :)
    Es sind halt keine atemberaubenden Produkte, aber Essence selber reicht mir einfach derzeit für's alltägliche
    (Preis Leistungsverhältnismäßig ok, wenn man weiß was man braucht, bei Artikeln wie den Glitzerlippenstiften etc. bin ich dann doch schon ausm Alter raus^^)
    Und danke, ich bin schon aufm Weg der Besserung^^

    AntwortenLöschen