3/28/2013

Lolita 52 Challenge Question 17

Already more than a month, Life keeps me busy I'm sorry!
So let's try to keep this up again woth another Lolita 52 Challenge Question!

17. My first meetup


My first meetup... Even if I'm already wearing Lolita for 6 years, I had my first real meetup 2 years later in 2009.
It was a Valentines meetup and since it was our 2nd Valentine as a couple, I took Chris with me (which is something I wouldn't really do now, or at least wouldn't force him).
It was a really nice little round, and eventhough I knew already some of them in personal or from the Internet I was totally nervous!
We went to the Vienna Coffehouse Wirth, which is the oldest Coffeehouse here in Hamburg.
There was a Table booked for us and Daniel, one of the male headhosts had a little chocolate present for everyone.
Thinking back, the first hour was a bit odd, since everyone knew each other and already had some topics to talk about, but after a little time I could jump into some conversations and had a nice evening, eventhough I only went to the cafe with the others and didn't took any pictures.
Thinking about it now I'm pretty happy that I had a wonderfull meetup since I always avoided to meet with others because I had some bad experience before.
Pictures... There only exist one picture from the meetup, and I still have a picture from the Outfit I wore from another day.

From the meeting



And a old picture from my Outfit


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen