2/13/2013

Click Click!

Soso, finally a new Entry!
Let's start with the already mentioned Shooting I had with Julie & Quini in our Townhall :)
We met at Julies Place, made an very delicious Oreo Cheesecake and went a littlebit through the pictures and ended the day with an nice Dinner at a small Italian Restaurant together with Julie's Boyfriend.

A very bad yellow tint but the cake was very yummy!
 Some Pictures from our Townhall and other Pictures can be found at Julie's & Quini's Entries.
 It was cold, but still a lovely day :)
Here are my favourites from myself ;)







And since were already at the Topic Shooting:

The best friend of my Cousin, Melli, asked me to be her Hair Model for a Project and because I wanted to help her & always loved her ideas (she was the one doing my fire transition in my hair when I was 15, and most of my coloured hair! I will upload a picture if I can find one) I agreed for a Shooting for the 3rd of February.
We met around 12pm at Frank's Place, who really is a very nice & great Photographer. He showed some old projects before we started and while both were still talking about the Project (at that time, I stil didn't really had a clue what they were actually doing with me xD)


 The Shooting itself took around 7hours with 2 different Styles and I was very surprised about the Pictures! Since I'm not really a Make-Up and Hair making Pro, I was really surprised what Melli made out of my Face and Hair! I'm really excited to see the Pictures but unfortunately I need to wait. Something that Melli just told me after we finished Shooting was, that the pictures are going to be for the German hairdressing Award! (She said, you can acutally compare it with the Oscars for the hairdresser) I really really hope that were going to have at least a little chance but also because of the competition I can't show you any pictures now.
But if some of you are interested, this was the Award Show in the Category "Avantgarde" from last year (which is also going to be the category my pictures are going to be in)

2 Kommentare: