I really don't know what it is, that I do have the feeling to keep going with this non interesting blog but don't really keep the motivation to post something in a routine.
Is it the lack of feedback (which would be probably different if I would post more lol) or maybe the lazyness to sit down and write a bit longer than just posting on all these other smartphone social medias where everything is done after a little picture or selfie?
Anyway, here we go with my probably 100th try to keep a routine even if it makes me to use the smartphone app again and a thank you to those of you who are sacrificing their precious time to read the things that I'm posting.
The biggest change that will happen here is that I made myself a little schedule about what to post and when to push my motivation.
I won't come to more details I'm pretty sure you will see what I mean in my future posts.
Until then, cheers to myself for not giving up ;)
Go Sha!!! ^^
AntwortenLöschenDanke! Q3Q
Löschen