(I totally forgot to make this post public, I'm such a hero haha...)
I think my biggest event in march was the Leipzig Bookfair or also the Manga Comic Convention (aka MCC) which is a part of the bookfair.
Peppermint Anime gave me the opportunity to volunteer at their booth. I never been to the fair since they added the MCC and I also wanted to see how it looks like behind a big bookfair, so I gladly accepted.
After I asked about the cosplays (representing something out of their Series was the only (and not even a real) condition, I came up with this cosplay shedule:
We drove on wednesday noon and arrived around 6pm in Leipzig, the first time that I didn't had any problems with the train at all (which was a BIG surprise!).
We came a little to late to the hotel so we couldn't really help Basti & Jesse to built up the booth so we walked around before everything started and helped with shopping all the drinks and little snacks for the team.
 |
| still planning! |
 |
| Not a con without Sailor Moon ;) |
Around 7pm the lovely Maja (aka
Sachiko Cosplay) joined the team and we went to our first dinner (all you can eat asia food)
 |
| All you can eat @ an asian restaurant |
The routine of the next days were almost the same: making ourselves ready, to be at 9am at the booth and represent Peppermint Anime. The thursday itself was veeery boring to be honest xD but definitely the easiest day, since there was still so much space and no big stress at all, so there was enough time to go around a littlebit around 5pm when the fair was almost done. Thursday Dinner was American Diner time, right next to the All you can eat Asian Restaurant with a littlebit laser Hockey^^
 |
| Having fun @ the Peppermint Booth^^ (pic taken from the Peppermint Gallery) |
|
 |
| Myself as as Anri & Rosa as Saber |
 |
| Chicken salad |
Friday was a bit more going on, same things going on except the signing session with Jennifer Weiß, the german voice actor of Sinon from SAOII and Rin from fate stay.
And also some of my friends came over to say Hi, since I couldn't really move around ^^"
Rosa and me took this day to buy little things we wanted because we knew tomorrow is going to be very stresfull. This times Dinner was also the day we met the rest of the crew @ an Italian Restaurant
 |
| Benny & Mari ♥ |
 |
| And later Mari came over again with my lovely Tini♥ |
 |
| And of course... |
 |
| ...No day without derping pictures! |
 |
| Yes, my haul is only Sailor Moon Stuff xD |
 |
| Little Snacks before the meal |
 |
| Pesto Pasta baked with cheese |
Saturday & Sunday were the biggest days and so exhausting that there weren't many taken pictures from me except before everyday started. Same routine as the last days, giving out flyers, helping customers, signing session with Jennifer Weiß and just having fun as much as possible^^
(Last Dinner on Saturday was at a greek Restaurant but no pics, way too tired^^")
 |
| And of course Benny, Tini & Mari |
It was my first LBM after 2years and my first MCC and I really enjoyed it, eventhough I was working. Makes me think about visiting the LBM again next year :)
The rest of march and also mostly April was only a big sewing party xD
Some might already know it but I already planned last september for a big Eternal Sailor Moon group.
And after planning we started with the big sewing right after Leipzig Bookfair.
 |
| Sewing Parties are the best! |
Preparing for a convention was never that straining but fun at the same time! All those drinking, tea breaks and everything else made all the work worth. One of my faves was Sam's Sailor Moon Cake which she extra made for one of the sewing parties. I mean, isn't she adorable? <3
As soon as I'm coming back from the Dokomi I hope to show you guys some wonderful grouppictures :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen