Here we go with my second post from the App and my new years eve!
Why I actually called this post "my year"? Because this year is under the year of the horse and since I was born in 1990, my chinese zodiac is (fire) horse.
This time new years eve was way more planned and sure where to stay, compared to the last two years. My lovely Angie finally moved into her own flat and did a housewarming party. We also celebrated Nick's 30th birthday a little bit since we didn't had the chance before.
While I helped Angie to prepare everything for the party, the boys went sweeping in front of the townhall.
To be honest I actually really don't know from where exactly this tradition/rule comes, but it is said, that when you turn 30 and you're still not married, you need to sweep in front of the townhall until everything is cleaned up (friends are actually preparing some extra noisy dirt like cans, bottle caps, etc.) or a virgin needs to kiss you on the cheek before youre finished everything.
Around 6 or 7pm the guys came over and we started to talked about everything until every guest arrived (must've been around 8-8.30pm).
After we were all together we gave Nick our gifts, some of us exchanged delated christmas gifts and we started with our Raclette and Fondue plate.
Why I actually called this post "my year"? Because this year is under the year of the horse and since I was born in 1990, my chinese zodiac is (fire) horse.
This time new years eve was way more planned and sure where to stay, compared to the last two years. My lovely Angie finally moved into her own flat and did a housewarming party. We also celebrated Nick's 30th birthday a little bit since we didn't had the chance before.
While I helped Angie to prepare everything for the party, the boys went sweeping in front of the townhall.
To be honest I actually really don't know from where exactly this tradition/rule comes, but it is said, that when you turn 30 and you're still not married, you need to sweep in front of the townhall until everything is cleaned up (friends are actually preparing some extra noisy dirt like cans, bottle caps, etc.) or a virgin needs to kiss you on the cheek before youre finished everything.
Around 6 or 7pm the guys came over and we started to talked about everything until every guest arrived (must've been around 8-8.30pm).
After we were all together we gave Nick our gifts, some of us exchanged delated christmas gifts and we started with our Raclette and Fondue plate.
Rest was really typical, bit food, some drinks until midnight, we had
tablefirework for the Countdown and went afterwards outside for our
firework until 2am. After that we celebrated. Long. Very long.
Angie
went to work without sleep (good part about it she only needed to work
for 3hours) around 9am and the rest of us fell asleep around 11am, so
Angie came back and saw everyone just sleeping xD.
All in all it was a very chilled but fun party, I'm totally satisfied the way we welcomed 2014.
I hope this year brings a lot more than 2013 and I also hope that I will keep an eye on my new years resolutions.
(Would be anyone interested to know them?)
I hope everyone of you had also a nice start in 2014!
All in all it was a very chilled but fun party, I'm totally satisfied the way we welcomed 2014.
I hope this year brings a lot more than 2013 and I also hope that I will keep an eye on my new years resolutions.
(Would be anyone interested to know them?)
I hope everyone of you had also a nice start in 2014!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen