1/10/2014

A Blogpost 2 go

Hey everyone,
Since I don't have a laptop anymore I downloaded the Blogspot App and try to keep you updated with my mobilephone. I think I'm also giving a short review after making my first 2-3 posts with this app.
For the start I'm just giving some short sentences how my Christmas was.
Christmas eve itself started very calm, I bought the last ingredients for my cupcakes and waited with my little brother for my mum to come home. (I was not really in the mood for doing something bigger since I was still a bit sick). We bake christmas cookies then, first time for Moi, he was very excited!


 While Moi decorated some of the cookies I started my chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting.
Around 9pm one of my aunts and my cousins came over and we had our christmas dinner (typical duck with dumplings & red cabbage together with selfmade Dim-sum and Wantan soup) talked and kept eating until midnight to exchange our gifts (well, for my brother and my little cousin it was Santa).
I think we kept talking until 2am before the first went to bed.
 
 My mum and aunt Gina went up early on the 1st christmas day while my cousins and I slept till noon before we helped to prepare the next christmas lunch. My other aunt and her Boyfriend came from hannover and the next eating round started xD
Around 5pm I drove to Chris place, and, as you might guess, had my next christmas dinner (Also a typical food: Fondue).
The 2nd christmas day was veeery lazy. I don't even remember when we went up or what we actually did except eating of course haha...
Normally Chris and I spend the 2nd christmas day together with our friends but since Nick was still in Thailand and not everyone was in Hamburg we decided to exchange our gifts at new years eve. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen