![]() |
| My first Fighting Game I ever played. Street Fighter II '92 |
The idea was very simple: to do a Fighting Game Tournament like the EVO and bring some Fighting Player together, since there was no real Tournament like this here in the North of Germany.
After many meetings & plans our first Brawl One took place at the 26th of January at the Wira Hostel, a Hostel managed by my friend Nick and his mother.
Because she was always my favourite Character and I never took the chance to sew her Outfit, I made a Chun-Li Cosplay and wore it on both Brawl One's.
Eventhough I had so less time (sew it in 1-2 night after my work), I am actually pretty satisfied with the result but for the Dokomi (or the next Convention) I'm going to redo some things :)
![]() |
| Picture taken by: SecondHandGefuehl |
As you might guess, the first Brawl One was a success, even Game One, a TV-Show primarily specialized for Videogames was attending and did a record.
You can find the Blogentry here (but it's in german.) and also some pictures from the first BO#1 here.
Since we expected a lot more visitor for the 2nd one we changed our Location to the Acker pool Co. and even our Staff Team became bigger and so on the 30th of March, everything was already bigger and better after our 2nd Event and out from private informations I can tell that the 3rd is even going to be more spectacular ;)
Pictures from BO#2 are here and here.
eventhough I'm not a hardcore gamer like Chris and other very nice people I got to know, it makes fun to be a part of the Staff and I hope that BO is having a lot more Events to come.
Until that I hope I'm going to have my next BO Cosplay finished :)
(
| After Street Fighter my next Fav Chara from Tekken |


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen