4/05/2013

LBM 2013

Yeah, the 3rd week of March was the Leipzig Bookfair again!
This time it started really bad for me, but we come to this later.

I wanted to wear my Oerba Yun Fang Cosplay on Saturday together with my beloved Tini as Oerba Dia Vanille  and a Lolita Outfit on Sunday.

This time, i drove together with Adrian, Chris and Nick. We wanted to meet on Friday around 10pm but because of the rail replacement service I arrived around 10:40pm and so we started our tour around 11pm. It was totally fun, I mostly played Patapon 3 but also talked a lot also to keep Nick awake.
We arrived around 3am, just dropped our Suitcases, drank a tea (it was god damn cold and everywhere snow) and just fell asleep.
 We stayed at the appartement of  a good friend of mine. Since she had semester break and was in Hamburg she allowed us to stay there. So again, no real Hotel Comparison ^^"
Waking up around 8am my personal little horror started. While making myself ready, I needed to find out that I forgot most of my Cosplay things and while starting to improvise some things, my Wig was also completely wrong (I always forgot to take her from my BF's Place and didn't thought about styling all the time. That's the prob when you don't have enough time...) and my Sari was way too long and so nothing fit like I wanted and I was totally desperate and would have not worn it, if Tini would't wait for me.
But I felt better after many friends told me that I'm not loking that bad like I saw myself |D
Theres One Picture and I'm already working on all the things i disliked so that we can wear it again at the ChisaiiCon.
Picture made by Tini aka MissRubyRoses
On Sunday I felt a lot more comfortable and maybe thatswhy there are a lot more pictures^^
Sunday was less stressfull and while I made myself ready the guys were kidding around before we went to the Exhibition Halls again.

Witch Nick & Addy (Chris was in the Bathroom xD)

I Like the picture, didn't knew Addy took it

And again, I didn't knew Addy was there xD
It looks like I don't have any Neck but still = <3

All in all was it this time a really really stressless start into the Convention Season, noone was mad at me for being late or not seen each other and so on.
Eventhough it was my coldest LBM (still snow everywhere ;__;)
I'm hoping to have some great times again on all the upcoming Conventions with old and new Friends!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen