The first 2 weeks, I mostly worked. I wanted to watch The Hobbit together with Angie, but she got sick and so we needed to set back our date for a week later.
We watched the 8:30pm Show, in 3D and with a little break in the middle of the movie.
To be honest, i hate breaks in the middle of movies, doesn't matter how long the movie is
(The Hobbit is 180minutes long).
It just destroys the magic of the movie, it feels like to get ripped out of a World.
I don't think I need to give you a review, I mean, it's The Hobbit, a movie that most of the people wanted to see and already had a big Fanbase because of the Book.
And something that I acutally missed around New Year, was the snow that came a few days after my movie meeting.
![]() |
| My Busstation & in the City |
Snow might be beautiful but I'm a summer child, so I can't wait for spring!

The last days of January were my fun part.
I had my first Lolita Shooting this year together with Julie & Quini inside our Townhall. Shooting in the Townhall was very spontaneous but still fun and I'm looking very forward for the Results :)
You can see one Preview Picture here on my deviant Art:
A Townhall can be pretty by ~Shibidishay on deviantART
And last Saturday the 26th, was a Gaming Fight Contest here in Hamburg called Brawl One, organized by my Boyfriend.
It was a lot of fun and it worked out very well so I hope I can tell you much more when all the Pictures are ready. (Should be in the next days :) )
Looking through most of my Blogs that I follow I was actually thinking about doing the Lolita 52 Challenge too.
But I'm not sure if it's going to be interesting like on the other Blogs and I'm still unsure about how I'm going to choose my questions, so I will see if should start it with my next entry.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen