1/23/2013

1st Post in 2013

Hello everyone!
A little late, but I hope you had a wonderfull Christmas time and enjoyed New Year!
So much stuff happened again, but to make it step by step, i'm writing you a little post from Christmas & New Year and the next days, i'll try to keep up with the rest of January.
So how did I spend Christmas and New Years eve?
 On Christmas day, i worked from 9am  until 4pm and then I drove to my boyfriend first. I left my presents there and enjoyed time until 8pm, after that i drove back home and made myself ready with my parents and my little brother to drive to my aunt.
At my aunt's place we ate and drank and sat together with my cousins and their wives and girlfriends until midnight when we gave us each other our presents (except for my little brother, he got all his presents from Santa ;D ). Around 2am, after we drank our last Team we drove back home, while my little brother already felt asleep.

My little brother with his presents & my family
 New Years eve have started the same, I went to work from 9am until 2pm and first went back home. I was clever enough to bought all my firework stuff before and my mum was so kind and bought all the food for me while I was working. so I played Wii with my little brother until 6pm, made myself ready and went to the hostel of a friend who's mother is the owner.
We sat together and had fun, went out for the firework 10minutes before midnight and after that i just remember that I must have fell asleep around 5 or 6am.
New Year again was very spontaneous, but i had fun.

Looks like the tree is sparkling :)

drinking games xD
Whoop whoop Panorama! :D

I played around with some stupid things on my Cellphone
My lovely Angie & me (already drunk i guess xD)
 I'm going to edit some pictures tomorrow, it's already 2am and I'm very sleepy.
(Not many pictures, I just had my Cellphone. Need to by myself a new Camera...)
So good night then & I hope everyone had and is going to have a wonderfull 2013.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen