6/21/2013

Hello Summer!

Hello everyone!
My Laptop got broken and so I needed to stay patient and live only with a little Internet on my smartphone & didnt had the chance to write a new entry.
But I borrowed a Laptop from a friend and so I'm going to give you at least a little new Entry :)
We finally have summer here, a mix out of storm and degrees up to 37°.
I bought together with my little Brother such foams for making our own Ice-cream and I enjoy to experience a little bit with some flavours. My favourite at the moment is strawberry-jogurt :)

Yum!
Also the first sunny days I went with Kathy & Angie to our City Park and went to grill and enjoy the sun.

lovely weather

keep smiling!
I'm going to sort all my pictures and try to keep it updated here again as long as I have a Laptop again :)
So I hope you guys enjoy this summer, maybe a lot more than me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen