5/02/2013

Stade

As I already mentioned, I went last saturday to a Lolita meet-up and we took a ride to Stade, about an hour away from Hamburg, to see the historic city center.
And of course I wore the already mentioned JSK I made by myself :)
Surprisingly, after all this years wearing Lolita & being a hobby Seamstress, it is only my second Lolita dress that has seen the World outside of my Room.
I also made my Headpiece, very spontaneous just the Night before. I actually planned something else but while trying it out I just didn't liked it on myself.
On my way!
The weather was quite ok, not too cold but a little windy and the sun was mostly behind the clouds, thatswhy most of my pictures are quite dimmish.
This picture was for Sarah, a Unicorn over an Pharmacy!
A Pancake Store with James Dean, Marilyn Monroe & Elvis Presley
My fav building
This house was called "Knechthausen/Vassalhome"
It was quite a nice walk through the city center if you don't think about some of the rude people taking pictures without asking or watching us like we were some part of a show. After we walked through the city center we went to the Altstadt Cafe which is on the 1st Floor ("Altstadt Cafe" means nothing else than "Historic City Center Cafe").
From the inside it looked pretty, very typical old landhouse style. And the cakes were very delicious and HUGE! I had a hard time to finish my piece of cake ^^"
Buttermilk cake with tangerine and my beloved Earl grey Tea
 After our Coffee & Cake break with some nice conversations, we took our train back to Hamburg. Or at least the others, I jumped out on the half of the line, since Chris is living right in the middle of both places.
It was my first meeting with the local Hamburg Community here and I had a nice time, can't wait for the next one already :)
And of course to finish this entry, two pictures from myself from the meet up. I'm pretty satisfied with the result eventhoughit isn't really a colour that I would wear more often :)
Picture made by Cupcake-Angel
                                    Headpiece & JSK: Selfmade
                                    Blouse: Bodyline
                                    Rest: Nonbrand

Picture made by Sae Pyon

2 Kommentare: