12/30/2011

31st of December...

...but it feels like late Autumn or early Spring...
Anyways, i just wanted to post my last things from this year since i promised still something!
But in the end its just blabla so dont mind about it...
I actually dont have much to say about Christmas, it was very calm. I 'celebrated' it with my Mum & my little Brother.
My Christmas Outfit
gift giving

Since then, nothing really happened, i somehow lost the feeling for the time...
I need to say 2011 for me was a year with many changes in positive & negativ ways and maybe because my positive changes still need to develop,this year actually feels really bad for me...
My biggest wish for next year is a bigger Vacation. I personally really need to get out of my Life Chaos and gain more energy again. I would love to see my family (my father in Thailand, or my Mothers family in the Philippines), but i would also like to see so many new places i always wanted to visit (of course still Japan, but also Australia or the US or some more Europe places again like France, Spain or Italy).
But lets see what the future brings...
So all in all i just wish everyone a happy new year! Celebrate it with your Friends, Family and so on and i hope everyone of you will accomplish their New Years resolutions.
See you in 2012 then^^

3 Kommentare:

  1. du wurdest getagged: http://chaoticanko.blogspot.com/2012/01/136-tag-06-von-ayumi.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Meme-Zeit, vllt willst du sowas ausfüllen?
    http://quini-maze.blogspot.com/2012/01/das-stricken-geht-weiter.html#more

    AntwortenLöschen